As a higher education student living in England, you can apply for a Disabled Students’ Allowance, click here for helpful information and links on this topic
Get the career you really want!
Browse through our latest Education sector jobs or courses to find a career to suit you.
You can apply for Disabled Students’ Allowances (DSAs) if you have a:
- disability or long-term health condition
- mental health condition
- specific learning difficulty like dyslexia or dyspraxia
You must also:
- be an undergraduate or postgraduate student (including Open University or distance learning)
- have a condition that affects your ability to study
- qualify for student finance from Student Finance England
- be studying on a course that lasts at least a year
For further information, please Click Here
Previous: Student Finance – Can you afford it?
Return to the Education main page Here