Competitive advantage depends on engaging and retaining a diverse range of employees otherwise you are competing for a narrow and shrinking portion of available talent.
Competitive advantage also depends upon creativity and innovation. Research tells us that innovation happens when different professions, organisations and cultures come together to address problems or opportunities. Diversity and Inclusion is vital to your organisation’s success.
In this Master Class which is based on current thinking, research, case studies and scenarios we will explore:
- The Business Case for Diversity & Inclusion
- How to ensure it is core to your business – looking at organisational culture, leadership and processes
- Key competencies, behaviours and thinking on Diversity & Inclusion – including the impact of Unconscious Bias
- The relationship between Diversity & Inclusion and its effect on collaboration, engagement, retention and competitive advantage
Event Date: 19th June 2013 – 09.30AM – 13.00PM (includes Lunch)
Event Venue: enei Office, 32-36 Loman Street, London, SE1 0EH
- Core Members £195+VAT
- Corporate Members £245+VAT
- EFA or EFB only and Foundation Members £245+VAT
- Associate Members £299+VAT
- Non Members £345+VAT
Powered by Facebook Comments