Full-Time Shared Services Manager
We are looking for a Shared Services manager to join our finance team in geographical location Doncaster.
Lead a business focused shared service function by providing support, advice and governance to the Business. As a shared service manager, you will work as an integral part of Finance EF, ensuring that the financial processes and systems support all operating units and enabling functions
• Provide strong leadership and development support to your team, ensuring they are equipped with the necessary and relevant business skills, knowledge and capability to ensure accurate recording and controls are in place.
• Timely production of accurate relevant monthly financial information and quarterly rolling forecasts in accordance with Skanska internal, international and UK accounting policies
• Review the charging model on a quarterly basis ensuring the costs of the shared service function are fully recovered
• Proactively analyse, interpret and communicate the financial data appropriately to all FBPs to facilitate effective management of the Shared Service Function.
• Monitor the actual departmental cost against forecast on a monthly basis, providing an explaining for variances
• Have understanding of cash management
• Work collaboratively with OUs/EFs to achieve payment KPIs
• Develop initiatives to improve the processes in shared service function
• Support ad-hoc projects and initiatives as required.
• Any other duties as deemed necessary.
We’re looking for
• Accountancy qualification – ACCA, CIMA
• Previous experience of running a shared service function
• Working knowledge of subcontractor and purchase ledger processes.
• Good knowledge of accounting and computer systems up to date knowledge of financial and management accounting practices.
• Team work and organistional skills encouraging cooperation between individuals and earning respect of others.
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to understand and listen effectively.
• Self motivated and able to work on own initiative
Providing expert leadership and successful delivery of Financial Services that contribute to profitability and enhance stakeholder confidence in Skanska UK.
A career with us means you’ll have the freedom to develop your skills and leave your mark on the communities in which we work. Our competitive benefits package will help to enhance your life outside work, too.
The UK Government have taken steps to reduce net migration to the UK by limiting the number of overseas workers from outside the EEA coming to the UK for employment. Please note that whilst we are able to consider applications from overseas workers from outside the EEA (who require a Tier 2 (General) visa) we can only employ them if we can provide evidence that there are no other suitable candidates for this vacancy from inside the EEA
Closing date- May 6, 2017
To apply for this job click here to register your interests.