ABOUT KIRKLEES COLLEGE
Our vision – to be the first choice for high quality, responsive vocational education and skills training in West Yorkshire.
Kirklees College serves a large and wide range of diverse communities and we are committed to putting the learner and our local communities at the heart of all we do.
EQUALITY, DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
- Respects, celebrates and values the rich diversity of all those who make up the college’s community.
- Will ensure that equality and diversity are actively promoted throughout all of its services and activities.
- Is firmly opposed to any form of discrimination and is committed to taking positive action where necessary to minimise the impact of disadvantage.
- Will provide a positive environment where discrimination, harassment or victimisation are not tolerated.
- Will ensure that it develops clear strategies to support staff and students to achieve their potential and reduce any achievement gaps between different groups.
KIRKLEES COLLEGE OFFERS
A range of flexible, family friendly working opportunities including
job-share, term time only and other generous benefits.
Powered by Facebook Comments