About National Museums Liverpool
National Museums Liverpool is a group of museums and galleries. Our diverse venues attracted more than 3 million visitors in 2011.
Our collections are among the most important and varied in Europe and contain everything from Impressionist paintings and rare beetles to a lifejacket from the Titanic. Find out about some our top treasures.
Find out more about us
- what we do and our plans for the future – our mission, values and strategic plan
- who we are – our trustees and senior staff
- what we’ve been up to – in our annual review
- key corporate information – organisational structure, reports, policies and visitor figures
- awards – see recent awards we’ve won
To find out more visit
Powered by Facebook Comments